LakTEK

A WEBIE with his own style ....

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Google Print - Knowledge is click away.

Yesterday I explained the power of Wikipedia, the community encyclopedia. Today I hope to introduce a another free internet service, Google Print. This service is from search engine giant google allows to search over full text of books. Today I had the real taste of it.

I wanted to find some inorganic chemistry exercises for my gf, I did some research on google books. The results were awesome. I was bit disappointed that this service was not available from last year. But this opens up the gates to the free world of knowledge. Think how much help this is for students, less pains for researches and reference.

This doesn't provide downloading, copying or printing of the material cause of copyright issues. I'm going to dig into hacking possibilities of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home