LakTEK

A WEBIE with his own style ....

Monday, December 19, 2005

Not the Best Days of my life....

Eventhough this is the festive season I don't feel the fantasy I tasted when I was a kid. Being in the threshold of Youth, future of the life seems very challenging. Triple roles as a hardworking student, workholic employee and a faithful lover adds spice to life. Back in the day, I thought getting to this state will be more exciting. Our lives we are running after a mirage that we will never get to. But I still like to take this challenge and to make it a fun.
 
Meanwhile I finished my first commercial project, It was the corporate web site of our Mother Company DiNi Communications - www.dini.net. This was done with XHTML/Flash and now waiting to see how it goes. 
 
So even with little hiccups I still enjoy my life, it's hot and cool.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger sittingnut said...

congrats!
the site looks nice! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home