LakTEK

A WEBIE with his own style ....

Friday, December 30, 2005

Office Trip to Amaya Lake Hotel

So it's coming to the end of year 2005, the year which took my life in a roller coaster ride. In the first 6 months of the year I was a A/L student and in last 6 months I was in the employed as a web developer. Year was full of events.
 
Meanwhile we went to Amaya Lake Hotel in Dambulla as our Annual Office trip. Amaya Lake Hotel, formely known as the Culture Club is packed with real Sri Lankan authentic taste. Upon arrival you will be greeted by Raban drum beats and then served with iced tea (certainly not not my taste). The nice environment facing to Kandalama Lake gives serenity and relaxation to the busy souls. Plenty of activities are also available from Mountain Biking to Hiking. The Buffet was also good. For some of our guys dessert tasted bit messy but always you have the option of having fresh fruits or curd.
 
Also I got my Flickr album on the trip. Visit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home