LakTEK

A WEBIE with his own style ....

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Perspectives for the Year 2006

First of all I must wish all my blog readers a very happy and prosperous new year.
 
Another exciting year has gone to the end and unfolds another fresh 365 days to pack with joy, fun, challenges and experiences. 2006 is a year of transition for me, my country and as well as to my industry. I'm going to start-up playing the dual roles as a University Student and a Web Developer, which would be fun yet challenging. 'Deadlines' will keep bugging me through out the year.
 
Talking about my country, fresh with newly elected president will face period of uncertainty of war and peace. All of us as Sri Lankans are wish the continuity of a proper peace process.(without any bomb blasts).
 
Industry wise will have to move with the stabilizing trend WEB 2.0. I hope to fill my toolkit with plenty of AJAX, css/xhtml, PHP and also my ever-loving flash. Also mobile compliant standard based designing will be my prime move.
 
Also I hope to refresh my blog with more usable layout and with more spiced up content. Hopefully to have a good blog audience for blog.
 
So leave any of your ideas or thoughts which may help me to bring you a blog that will not bore you.

3 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Terrence said...

Wish you a Happy New Year too. I'm sure this year will bring everything you wish for; just keep your spirits up.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Dilsiri said...

hey hey, ha ha happy new year...curious are you u nishani s husband? if not ops! lol...

visit my blog if you have time...thanks

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger laktek said...

dilsiri > LOL...I'm not. BTW Nice to know you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home